Specialty Electric is a local electrical contracting company that has been doing business statewide for the past 35 years. It was founded by Albert Ramos in 1980 and shortly thereafter Mark DeAnda came aboard and together they formed the partnership that has been the back bone and strength that has made our company the success that it is today.
Specialty Electric prides itself in the quality of the service and high standards of workmanship it provides. Our measure of success is simply the satisfaction of the customer’s we serve and our goal is to continue to earn their business. Our customers consistently tell us that our service separates us from our competitors. As our business grows, we are committed to building a reputation for outstanding service and strive to find new ways to earn their business.
Our company employs approximately 35 full time employees. Employee training and development is continuously provided to keep up to date on the latest electrical code updates as well as to improve effectiveness and foster performance improvement. Weekly safety class attendance is mandatory to ensure safety awareness on all job sites as per OSHA’s code regulations.
Our employees are a major part of our company’s success, which is why Specialty Electric is committed to providing the necessary tools for continued growth within the electrical field as well as leadership development.
Comprehensive Test Labs
- Flammability (7-day turnaround)
- ANSI 107
- Color change/Colorfastness
- Water & Oil
- and many more...
- Safety Apparel
Listen to what our clients have to say…
- “We started using Textest in 1997. We have always been very impressed with their fast turnaround time and ability to meet complex test requests. We have historically used Textest for flame resistance testing (ASTM D6413), but we also run a number of routine test batteries that include water penetration/repellency tests, dimensional change, laundry colorfastness, and color coordinates. A large majority of our tests support various R&D projects and validate new product development, but we also use Textest to verify product compliance with either ASTM or NFPA requirements in specifications or government product criteria. Textest is extremely responsive – not only with short test times, but following up on inquiries and questions in a quick and effective manner.”
Jeff Stull, International Personnel Protection, Inc.
- “For 14 years we have relied on Textest to perform flammability tests on our apparel products. The team at Textest has always been very responsive and efficient with our testing requirements. Since our products must meet certain federal regulations, in addition to customer expectations, we know that Textest is a reliable testing resource to ensure our products are compliant and perform to specification.”
Lucretia Burton, Senior Manager of Product Compliance, Garan, Inc.
- “We depend on Textest for a wide range of testing to meet customer and government requirements. The primary test we run is Flame Resistance (ASTM D 6413), but other common tests we need performed are Dimensional Stability (AATCC 135 and AATCC 96), Burst Strength (ASTM D 3787), Colorfastness (Various AATCC methods) and Stretch & Recovery (Various ASTM methods). The customer service we receive from Textest is superior. Everyone there is extremely great to work with, and anytime we need anything we get the answers and help we need immediately. On several occasions, we have requested customizations in the way our testing is done and/or reported, and Textest has always been very responsive and willing to accommodate our requests.”
Jennifer Brooks, Testing Manager, MASSIF
- “We have used Textest for the past 8 years to perform fiber and color analysis per AATCC and ASTM Standards. They are always timely with our results and the accuracy is never in doubt. We correlate our own internal lab results with information from Textest to ensure our products perform and that our products are compliant with the information included on the labeling and packaging. The Textest staff is also very willing to help when we need testing done in a hurry. They are very good people to work with—reliable, honest and accurate—can’t ask for much more.”
Johnny Gordon, Russell Brands/FOTL